feetonwire

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Turning Over

Well Drew is showing signs that she wants to turn over. Thank goodness...I mean...I spend my time cooing, singing, jigging and speaking in a high-pitched tone all day to her, the least she could do is TURN OVER for goodness sake!

She has never liked lying on her front although the Midwives suggest you try it for a short time daily. If I'm honest, I haven't done that simply because she screams and cries. However, she IS better on her front now and lifts her head really well. When she lays on her back now, she is trying really hard to turn and can get onto her side as if she is reaching for a toy. It's just that link from being on her side to being on her front she hasn't yet got the hang of. I think she's not quite sure what to do with the arm that gets caught as she turns.

Having thought about it a bit more, its probably the telly she's reaching to see more clearly!

Anyway, I look forward to the day when she can do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Google