feetonwire

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Shameless

So, there I am. Semi-naked in the front room. A flannel soaked in hot water draped over each breast. Watching Shameless on the telly, whilst Jerry fills the baby bath with water wearing his boxer shorts. Drew had just performed the projectile vomiting scene from The Exorcist...all over Jerry, the sofa and the carpet. All I kept thinking was I hoped the doorbell didn't go as I wasn't looking my best. I mean, I was wearing two non-matching coloured flannels!

Anyway, the 'hot flannel to the breasts' trick worked! I had blocked ducts which was quite painful and still is. But, this worked and I managed to express 3 fl oz instantly!

I wonder how often I have to do that. I can see my routine getting longer and longer. Hot flannels, feed, feed top-up formula if necessary, express...when do I get to watch Jeremy Kyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Google