feetonwire

Friday, December 17, 2010

Pat Butcher

Drew's really getting into dressing up and imaginery play. In fact, after Mummy's recent (clears throat) low-alcohol night out, Drew likes to pretend she 'goes out for drinks' and carries my handbag with her. What's funny is, she leaves the room only to return 30 seconds later saying she'd had too much to drink but remembered to buy milk and eggs on the way home!!! Thats my girl!!!!

Drew received lots of jewellery for her 3rd Birthday but luckily, she understands we don't wear any of it to nursery.

I wasn't allowed to have my ears pierced until I was over 18yrs old. I absolutely hated the fact that the girls around me had theirs pierced at the time, but looking back, I'm glad my Mum made that decision. I don't like little girls with earrings in. It's a an accident waiting to happen and to be honest...it makes them look like mini Pat Butchers (from Eastenders). Minging.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Google