feetonwire

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Germ Bags

Imagine, for a moment, that you have an annoying cough and cold. A virus which makes you wheeze, sneeze, and struggle to breathe. With that, add a forever refilling snotty nose and painful sinuses, on and off blocked up ears which come with dizziness. Also throw in a fluctuating temperature and tiredness.

If I was at work...I'd be at home resting watching 'Can't Cook, Won't Cook' awaiting the return of my lovely husband with a pile of lemon and blackcurrant menthol medicines.

However, this time, life is a little different. Baby comes first, your germs come second. It's hard on your own though. Every task requires much more energy than you actually have.

Coupled with this, Drew's not been so easy
lately. Off her milk and food, teary, clingy and sleeping for 30minutes at a time. I wasn't sure what it was, but she started coughing during the night and is now showing signs of catching my germs...poor lass.

Then there's the dog who needs to be walked, who spends the whole day either begging for attention or sleeping by the front door in case I try to slip out without him noticing. And this BLOG! It's tough to even think about lifting my fingers to type, let alone find anything humorous about feeling like a never ending bag of snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Google