feetonwire

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sick!

Well, you can see by the date of my last post (Jan 17th 2010), that I'm been somewhat distracted...

It's been a month of illness after illness with both Harry and Drew. I won't bore you, but we've had all substances from all orifice's. It started off with Harry having suspected Bronchiolitis AGAIN, swiftly followed by a bout of sickness and diarrhea for them both. Hot on the heels of the hershey-squirts was Drew and Harriet teething - simultaneously! Harry now has two front bottom teeth through and she's not even 6 months!! Its been THE most draining time since they've both been born. For everyone.

I promise I will be a better Blogger!!
I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! I promise I will be a better Blogger!! etc, etc, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Google