feetonwire

Thursday, March 8, 2007

You think you're pregnant?



So, you think you're pregnant? What do you do?

In March 07, I bought a pregnancy home testing kit. Don't do what I did. I went for the cheapest home kit on the market and it had a 'Buy one get one free' offer. There's got to a reason they are so cheap. The first result indicated 'positive', but the colour spread across the entire window and left me feeling unsure as to the real result. So, I used the 2nd 'free' test. Same thing happened.

I bought another test which was digital, more expensive but rather than showing the result with a coloured line, it simply stated 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant'. Brilliant!

My result was 'pregnant'.

I still didn't believe it.

So, I bought another 2 tests (£13.99 for 2) ...just to make sure this one was correct. It was.

In total, I spent about £35 on pregnancy tests. My advice is just got for the Clear Blue Digital kits...it will save any question mark over your results and your pennies!

http://clearblueonlineshop.inon.com/products.jsp?productType=Pregnancy%20Tests

I made an appointment at my local GP, expecting them to confirm my result with a test there and then in the surgery. However, I was advised that these days the home kits are SO accurate, they go with those little windows of pink lines and positive pregnancy words. I felt relieved I'd done more tests...just for MY peace of mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jewels & Jerry,
    Well done both of you.
    Nice job.
    Drew is a beautiful little girl.
    And you are both very clever.
    (It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it).
    You think giving birth was hard?
    Well just wait until she's thirteen and her hormones are in full flood,
    then you'll see.
    We are only speaking from our experiences with you, Jewels, darling.
    (5 days in pyjamas, indeed!)
    lerv
    Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger
Google