feetonwire

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm a sinner!

Father forgive me...for I know not what I do.

We broke the cardinal sin and took our kids to...

wait for it...


MacDonalds!

ARGH!!!!


As Jerry queued to buy our salt-ridden snacks, I got myself, Drew and Harry settled in a quiet corner of this devil's dwelling, plopping Harry in a highchair.

As I started to feed Harry (home-cooked and defrosted roast dinner I should probably point out), I felt like all eyes were on me. I'm sure people were thinking 'how could she bring her kids in here?' and to be honest, I was thinking the same.


Jerry bought fishfingers for Drew and after she refused to eat them as they 'didn't look right', Drew ate a selection of cheese, breadsticks and fruit from Mummy's 'safe' snackbag.

Quite a successful trip to MacDonalds me thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Google